torstai 4. tammikuuta 2024

3650 Days to go!

It is decided! And I will make it happen!

The goal is to retire from working in 10 years. Why ten years? What is the plan? Well, that is what I will try to document and post here on the blog.

Why share this with the world? Social pressure! :) 

Once, a friend from India explained why weddings are such a big event, with so many guests. It is a form of social pressure. All those people celebrating with you and giving you gifts make you less likely to ask for a divorce.

My goal is the same. The more people I tell about this plan, the more pressure I have to make it work. How embarrassing it would be if I fail miserably, and all the people seeing this know about it?

Well, let's see how it goes!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

The reason

I am 41. I've never been rich, but I've never been poor either. I am married with 2 kids. I am a teacher and have an OK salary for o...